Part of what made today so wonderful was all the advice from my sister for Aiden’s room. So here’s the plan including the new stuff (subject to change, of course):
- we want to find a large sisal rug with a border (blue?) for a reasonable price
- put up white roman shades which we already have but we will add navy grosgrain ribbon trim
- get a white nightstand
- get a lamp for the nightstand
- put up the pendant over the rocker that we got for super clearance from urban outfitters a long time ago
- put up wooden letters from Hope Depot or Michael’s that we paint white over Aiden’s crib
- put up the ikea spice racks for books in Aiden’s reading corner
- put up art/decor
- get boxes for the expedit that have a natural feel to match the rug and light
- striped bedding (brown and cream/white?)
There might be more, but that’s what I’ve got right now.
Have you recently (or not so recently) decorated a nursery? What was your favorite thing you did?